Receiving awards and recognition is always a special honor. At Unified, knowing that we have served our customers to the best of our ability is enough reward; but, we are especially grateful when others recognize our successes.
We are proud of the awards we have received for our accomplishments and contributions to our industry and community, knowing that these achievements are only possible because of the individual efforts of each of our team members.
- Indiana’s 2011 Small Business of the Year by the State Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year finalist 2009, 2010, 2011
- “Way to Go” award presented by the Muncie-Delaware County Chamber of Commerce in June 2011. Winners of this award are selected from nominations made by Small Business Council members and are based on various business accomplishments and achievements.
- President/CEO named 2010 Indiana Small Business Person of the Year by the SBA. This award is given annually to honor the small business community’s contribution to the American economy and society and recognize the people and organizations that assist small businesses.
- Indianapolis Business Journal’s “25 Largest Indianapolis-area Employee Benefits Services Firms” 2011 list; ranked 3rd on the list and the only firm located outside of Indianapolis or Carmel.
- 2009 Company to Watch by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, its Small Business Development Center network, Purdue University and the Edward Lowe Foundation.
- A Top Place to Work in Central Indiana in 2009 by The Indianapolis Star.
- The first third party administrator to participate in the Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE)’s Quality Health First (QHF) program, which helps physicians and patients achieve better health outcomes and helps reduce the overall cost of care.
- A One of the “Fastest Growing Indianapolis Area Private Company” by the Indiana Business Journal in 2006.
- Growth 100 Company by the IU’s Kelly School of Business 2000-2004.
- First place in YMCA Corporate Challenge Small Business Division Award in 2001, 2002, 2005 and 2007 and in the Large Business Division in 2009.
- Recently named by the Indianapolis Business Journal as, “One of Central Indiana’s 25 Fastest Growing Private Companies” and as the “Fourth Largest Indianapolis-area Employee Benefits Service Firm.”
- Selected by the Indiana University Kelley School of Business as a Growth 100 Company for 2000 – 2001, 2001 – 2002, and 2003 – 2004 based on outstanding financial achievements as well as overall vision and business practices.
- Pacific Life’s “2003 TPA of the Year” & “1999 TPA of the Year”