September 12, 2017
Does Your Administrator Do This?
If you can't say YES to each of the items below, it's time to talk to your benefits consultant about the services and resources that Unified Group Services can provide to you as your Third Party Administrator!
Does your administrator provide you with reporting to dissect your benefit plan, recommend plan design changes, and offer predictive modeling for future planning?
- Unified provides comprehensive monthly reporting through UnifiedGrp.com, we can set custom queries in addition to the standard suite of reports.
- Our Account Executives will meet with you semi-annually to conduct an in-depth benefit plan review. The review will breakdown benefit utilization, and our reporting team can look at your claims dollars and perform a “Claims Replay” to see how benefit changes would affect your bottom line.
- Further, our integration with Benefitfocus allows for data mining on Medical and Prescription Drug claims. The Benefitfocus portal in conjunction with The Johns Hopkins ACG System can help a plan measure the potential burden of members based on predictive modeling analytics. ACG has over 140 million members worldwide covered by their system!
Population Health Management
Is your diabetic population properly monitored, do you have programs in place to mitigate kidney disease? How about integrated screening data to provide a complete wellness profile?
- We offer the Diabetic Living Connected Program to provide 24/7/365 monitoring, counseling, and situational responses to blood sugar levels. Participating members receive a cellular-enabled glucometer, testing strips, lancets and more for no out-of-pocket cost.
- Our Wellness team is also available to coordinate on-site screenings where all data will be integrated into our database. We can tailor programming to meet the specific needs of your population.
Customer Service Excellence
Do your members have a Dedicated Claims Account Manager to process claims and answer their benefit questions? When they call their current administrator are they greeted by an actual person instead of an automated voice prompt?
- At Unified, our Claims Account Managers do not have voicemail by design; this is to ensure that your members get help with their claims questions at the time of their call.
- Our member website is available for viewing claims accumulators, emailing their claims account manager, and access to valuable resources. If they’re on-the-go, UnifiedGrp Mobile provides benefit access at their fingertips!
- Our claims team averages a five business day turnaround on claims – from receipt of claim until it is ready for client funding.